Why is it so Expensive to Live in McGregor?
- Property Taxes are always set at the maximum allowable by Texas Law.
- Cost for City Utilities is Excessive.
- We Pay too much for Bluebonnet Supplied Water.
- The City Occupies Numerous Downtown Buildings.
- Foolish Spending – Launchpad Park – [$500,000.00 +].
- The City Owns Expensive Construction Equipment.
- The City Owns too many Vehicles.
- Unfocused City Leadership.
- The City has too many Expensive Employees.
- The City Debt and Debt Service.