Oscar wants us to be Mayor in 2020
Logistics, Sales, and Education Professional – Proven Learning & Development professional, successful in leading high-performing teams and projects. Respected, conceptual and proactive leader with a track record of thinking strategically, hiring and developing the best talent, ability to anticipate, plan and create solutions that drive efficiency in employee productivity and customer retention.
As Top Performing Executive for North America, coached multiple executives on executing successful strategies for other markets; coached trainers on how to facilitate with clarity to motivate and achieve plans.
Developed and executed new education initiatives focused on onboarding, safety/strength training for employees, and customer service experience for North American programs.
Developed a global automated platform used for data analysis.
Facilitated training and meetings with over 200 people including VP’s, senior management, retailers, vendors, employees, and others. Conducted one-on-one training and coaching, including Train the Trainer sessions.
Instrumental in coaching for promotion. Specialty includes 10 mid-level managers to executive-level positions and more than 20 other employees to management positions.
Launched new collaborative seminar programs that helped improve attendance show rates by 25%.
Launched 10+ Logistic Delivery Stations; supported 20+ launches across NOAM & Canada.
Amazon Corporate – [2016 to 2019]
Regional Learning and Development Program Manager – [AZ, CA, CO, NV, TX]
Amazon Employee Development
- Analyzed and understood data to suggest improvements for training and operations.
- Collaborated with the Content/Design team to create training aids/visuals for NOAM operators.
- Ensured the Learning Department creates/updates accurate and useful information for Training schools, PMV’s, and other training visuals.
- Executed strategy for L&D initiatives that support business objectives Execution & Analysis.
- Facilitated orientation and leadership workshops to managers and new employees as needed.
- Fostered and develop the growth of Amazon employees.
- Found root cause barriers with Sr. Leaders/Operators formulating solutions to drive YOY improvement.
- Lead learning managers to drive network training programs within respective stations.
- Lead responsibility to ensure that Delivery Stations operated safely and immediate course-corrected where necessary.
- Managed grant proposals including implementation, tracking and relationship management.
- Reacted quickly and efficiently to production imperatives, scheduling conflicts, and network-wide rollouts.
- Tracked and communicated Learning Department goals, assignments, and progress locally/network level.
Estee Lauder Companies – [2007 to 2016]
Education Account Executive – [CO, KS, MO, NE, NM, SD, TX, WY]
- Collaborated with executive partners to develop, execute, and follow up on key initiatives, action plans.
- Custom-fit meetings and training sessions meet the specific needs of accounts and the audience.
- Educated employees on product knowledge and behaviors to enable them to achieve and exceed sales goals and service expectations.
- Established brand awareness by serving as a subject matter expert for in-depth product knowledge and point of sale expertise.
- Hired and Developed the Best Talent by establishing the “Must Have” conversations upfront, ensuring the Right People in the Right position with an uncontrollable passion to succeed, make a difference & a clear development plan that will foster growth for mutual gain for companies and employee.
- Inspired and empowered them to be more productive by modeling, directing, and reinforcing brand definition behaviors.
- Maintained budget, content, and scheduling of programs.
- Managed the development and execution of training program materials & curriculum.
- Use strengths-based coaching to coach teams to increase productivity and outcomes.
Estee Lauder GenNEXT Innovation – [2014 to 2016]
Served as a resource to the company by identifying new opportunities for the Estee Lauder Companies to better resonate with millennial consumers with respect to product development, marketing, and retail communication.
Neiman Marcus – [2005 to 2007]
Estee Lauder Business Manager
- Monitored, led, and coached counter sales plans, employee performance, and customer needs.
- Negotiated space and location to display products and promotions throughout stores.
- Pioneered a tiered incentive plan for all doors based on store volume.
- Recruited and maintained highly talented employees and gained department loyalty of over 100 employees that nurtured growth, sales plan achievement for the Estee Lauder brand with consistent recognition in being #1 brand in department & region.
Estee Lauder Companies – [2001 to 2005]
Dunlaps, Waco – Business Manager – [2004 to 2005]
Estee Lauder Company Store – Sales Associate – [2001 to 2004]
Bachelor of Arts Psychology, Texas State University – [2000 to 2004]
Minor Business Administration, Texas State University – [2000 to 2004]
Leading Service Culture, Disney Institute – 
Areas of Professional Expertise:
- Account Management/Project Mgmt.
- Adult Learning Methodologies
- Brand Awareness/Presentations
- Employee Education
- High-Level Sales Proficiency
- Lean Six Sigma Process Improvement
- New Site Launch
- Sales Planning
- Strategic Planning/Analysis
- Talent Identification
- Team Training
- Trend Analysis